Setting up an Agency
If you’re a broker or intermediary looking to place business with Ratcliffe Underwriting, you’ll need to set up an Agency with us.
Just follow these three simple steps:
- Check that you comply with the requirements listed below
- Read our terms of business agreement, and complete an Agency application form – you can download these documents below
- Send us a copy of your latest accounts and professional indemnity insurance certificate
- Broker Application Form Download PDF
- Agency TOBA Terms of business agreement Download PDF
- REG Leaflet Download PDF
Do you qualify to have an Agency with Ratcliffes?
To become an Agency for Ratcliffe Underwriting, you need to:
- Have practiced in general insurance for at least five years
- Have been operating as a business for at least two years
- Hold insurance qualifications
- Operate from professional offices
- Be FCA registered
- Hold a relevant Consumer Credit Licence
- Complete a satisfactory Agency application
- Submit your latest audited accounts
- Supply a copy of your professional indemnity insurance certificate
Once we have received your application, we will check that you qualify and refer the application to our insurance partners. Provided everything is in order, we will then make your Agency live, and you will be able to place business with us. In the meantime, we can still provide quotations while you wait for your application to be approved.
If you have any queries please contact Karen Fenton