General Insurance

Our specialist General Insurance team are insurance experts in all things `non-wheels’. We can arrange many types of Commercial and Personal insurances so please call us to discuss your requirements.

  • We only use rated UK insurer markets.
  • We have access to specialist markets for the unusual or hard or place covers
  • Quick turn around of quotes

There are just some areas which we can cover;

  • Commercial Combined Insurance cover for most trades
  • Property Owners Insurance; both Residential & Commercial let
  • Unoccupied property Insurance
  • Shops and Offices Insurance
  • High Net Worth Household Insurance
  • Liability Insurance
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Directors & Officers Insurance
  • Marine Cargo Insurance
  • and more…

Get a quote

Commercial Combined Insurance

Whether you are a consultancy, a manufacturer or a salon owner, you need appropriate commercial insurance. We can arrange a tailored bespoke policy to suit your needs, including product liability, stock, business interruption, material damage and more.

Property Owners Insurance

Do you own a retail unit you rent out? Or maybe you have a portfolio of residential properties in the lettings market. We can arrange a policy to suit your needs to ensure you are covered should the time arise to make a claim. Our products can include rent guarantee, property owners liability, loss of rent, material damage, landlord’s legal expenses and more.

Shops and offices insurance

Alongside our commercial combined offerings we can also arrange cover for your shop or office. Tailored for your business, we can ensure cover is in place to keep you open for trade should the worst happen. From buildings, stock, employers liability, money left on the premises and more.

High net worth household insurance

Your home is usually one of the biggest investments you will make. And high value homes come with added risks that require specialist insurance. We have access to A rated insurers with policies that take into account these risks, such as Listed properties, high specification buildings, antiques and works of art, high value jewellery and even domestic employees. We can also arrange your family fleet insurance alongside your home insurance.

Professional Indemnity insurance

As a business, you offer quality professional advice or service. However you are always vulnerable to that one occasion where your client brings a negligence case against you should that service fail to meet their expectations. These claims can be lengthy, costly and disruptive whether justified or not. We can arrange cover to ensure you are kept in business and not left with costs your business cannot meet.

Directors and Officers insurance

If you are a limited company, there is a risk, however small, that should a claim be made against you, the Director or key decision maker, that your personal assets are at risk. We can arrange cover to ensure you are protected in the event.

Marine Cargo Insurance

Do you manufacture components for the international market? Do you import for your business? Marine cargo insurance will cover your goods in transit, not just as the name suggests by sea, but also by air and road. Other covers can be included such as temporary warehouse storage.